Office Integration Tools
The Office Integration Tools are a suite of Addons for Microsoft Office that integrate with Xero to let you be more productive.
Outlook Integration Tools
- Use Calendar Appointments to create timesheets and do Time & Billing
- Filter Billable and Non-Billable Time in your Calendar
- Create Quotes and Draft Invoices direct in your emails using your own templates.
- Send existing invoices using your email address!
- View Expense Claims and outstanding Invoices in your task list.
- See upcoming Employee Leave and Birthdays.
- Synchronise your contacts between Outlook and Xero.
Excel Integration Tools
- Download Xero data direct from the API.
- Filters get saved with your workbook so you can easily refresh your data at a later date, reuse your reports for a different Organisation or even share it with a colleague.
- Build your own dashboards, charts and KPI reports!
- Automate the Excel Integration Tools using VBA/Macros.
- Backup your Xero data in Excel format or any of the numerous export formats it supports.
- Create Xero data sources that drive your MS Word mail merges/label printing or link your MS Access Database Application to Xero using the power of MS Office. See our showcase section for demos and downloads.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
Contact us now and find out how we can help your business take advantage of the power of Xero.