Activate your 14 day trial
Open Outlook and register your email and take advantage of the 14 day free trial! When you’re ready, you can purchase the addon directly in the app. No subscriptions, no hidden catches!
The Outlook Integration Tools gives you an array of productivity tools to help enhance your workflow and take advantage of the power of MS Outlook.
No subscriptions, no hidden catches. All updates are free forever.
The Quick Win Development guarantee
- Use Calendar Appointments to create timesheets and do Time & Billing
- Filter Billable and Non-Billable Time in your Calendar
- Create Quotes and Draft Invoices direct in your emails using your own templates.
- Send existing invoices using your email address!
- View Expense Claims and outstanding Invoices in your task list.
- See upcoming Employee Leave and Birthdays.
- Synchronise your contacts between Outlook and Xero.
Time and Billing:
Do you support Windows XP?
No, sorry. Microsoft are phasing out support for Windows XP and making it very hard to deploy software to it.
I’d like to make a feature request…
Email me and we can talk about it. As long as it’s technically feasible and provides a benefit to other users then it should be fine.
How do I know when there’s an update?
Currently I make a post on this website, but I may add some sort of notification in the app at a later stage.