Your privacy is important to Quick Win Development. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Quick Win Development collects, and the ways in which Quick Win Development uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Quick Win Development may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral
source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name, Address, Email Address and Computer Name); and
- any other information that you send to Quick Win Development.
Using personal information
Quick Win Development may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Quick Win Development discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in
question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Quick Win Development may disclose your personal
information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to
establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Quick Win Development will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Quick Win Development will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Quick Win Development collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Quick Win Development
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Quick Win Development is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Quick Win Development
- by email to email@example.com